Week In Review 9/11/16 - 9/17/16

I am going to try and start something new, I am going to try and journal about my crafting and life on this blog.


Sunday:  I spent most of the day going school work as is normally the case for me.  however, I did get some crafting in.  I needed a cathartic project to release some pent up frustration from my classes.  So I created this little Zombie Voodoo Doll!  Is she not totally adorable?   She is my own brainchild and once i get some more of that green yarn I will be making  Mr. zombie Voodoo doll!













Monday:   I spent most of my day in class on Monday.  When I got home I was exhausted, however, I
worked on some homework (I see a trend here) and took a nap. Getting up at 4:30am really tires you out.  I did get some knitting in, though, I am determined to get Christmas presents done.  I hope to start the toe decreases tomorrow night.







Tuesday:  Today was a homework-heavy day.  I only gave myself an hour of crafting time.  So I
worked on my shawl tonight.  Tomorrow is my long day, starting at 4:30 am and going until 8pm.









Saturday:  I got a Yarn ball winder and spent the day studying and winding yarn into balls.  I also did a little work on my shawl.


Comments